Built on the proven Grin chassis, GRIN PM53A is equipped with the powerful and reliable Briggs & Stratton 850 series, 190 cc engine with READY START for easy start up.
The 2-speed professional traction in oil bath, in aluminum casing, is reliable and powerful and allows you to adjust the speed according to the conditions of the lawn.
The innovative Grin design of the traction, mounted on GRIN suspended axles, enables to increase shock resistance and durability.
Ideal for professional lawn maintenance, this machine is best suited for difficult conditions.
Maintainers who use it are astonished by its ability to pulverize grass even when it is tall and wet. It is also suitable for less frequent maintenance.
The 53 cm mowing deck makes it suitable for large spaces while assuring easy maneuverability even in smaller spaces.
• For gardens of: 1.200-3.000 m²
• For slope: 0-20°
• Mowing width: 53 cm
• Mowing height: 4 heights, adjustable with a single quick action leaver
• Engine: Briggs & Stratton 8.50 professional OHV Ready Start 4-stroke - 190 cc
• Start: Easy starter cord - automatic
• Handlebar: foldable with quick anti-vibration regulators
• Wheels: GRIP GRIN, steel structure with double ball bearing. Rear wheels with MAXI diameter.
• Weight: 39 kg