Cross flow filter semiautomatic 2 membrans 30.6m²
In a classic filtration the liquid filtrate passes through the filter surface only in a perpendicular way.
In a crossflow filtration, where the filter-surface is a semi-permeable membrane, the liquid passes through the membrane and also across the membrane and thus keeps it clean of residues.
According to the size of the membrane’s pore size this can be referred to as microfiltration, ultrafiltration, nanofiltration or reverse osmosis.
• Continuous running – 24h filtering cycles
• Reduced labour – automatic system
• Constant flow rate – guarantee on processed volumes
• Operational reliability – operator mistakes are avoided
• Saving in production costs – clarifying substances and filtering aids not required
• No more waiting for clarification – quicker tank turnover (fewer tanks)
• Integral product recovery – lowest unfiltered volumes (0,2% of total volume)
• Saving in energy – 0,09 kW/100L of filtered product
• Low pollution – just cold water for cleaning
• Economic – 0,0018 €/L of filtrate
Single filtration step of raw products
Production of wines with sugar residue
Prevention of malolactic fermentation
Improvement of the tartaric stability
Filtration of sparkling wines
Recovering of second pressings