Destemmer+pump+rubber rollers stainless 2t/h 230V
For the serious home winemaker or a very small winery, this machine represents an amazing value. It is gentle, easy to load, and pumps the grapes into your awaiting fermenter, eliminating the need for a separate must pump. The squeeze rollers of this machine are star-shaped and made of rubber. The special feature of these rollers is that the grapes are broken up more gently. This does not damage the grape seed and combs and the aroma is retained.
You put fruit in the top bin and the screw feed moves the fruit to the left where it drops down into the destemming chamber. The fruit is destemmed and grapes drop down through the grate to the next level. Stems are ejected out the end of the destemming chamber and onto a tarp on the ground. After the fruit drops through the destemming chamber it falls into a bin at the bottom of the machine that has a screw feed. The screw feed pushes the grapes to the right where they are pushed into a circular chamber. In the circular chamber, a paddle wheel, pushes grapes back out the exit tube, through a hose, you attach, and into the awaiting fermenters.
The built in paddle-wheel style must pump can push fruit an average of 3-4m high with a 5m horizontal run OR up to 1m high with a 15 horizontal run. These are estimates only: actual results will vary on factors such as the total load on the machine and the viscosity of the must in the transfer tube. It can only be used at processing time and cannot be used later in the winemaking process.
A Great Value! We recommend this machine for small wineries or larger home producers who do not wish to make the considerable jump to truly commercial quality equipment. You can make very, very good wine with this machine and we often tell small winery owners that the money saved can be used more effectively in other ways to make great wine.
Summary of Features:
• Stainless Body, Bin, Agitator, and Screw Feed
• Removable stainless basket for easy cleaning (Destemming basket holes are 25mm wide)
• A Screw Feed for continual, faster, hands-free operation
• Output of up to 2t per hour
• Paddle wheel style Must pump built in with 50mm barbed hose fitting (60mm on request)
• A powerful Single Phase 230V 1,5 HP motor 50Hz (60Hz on request)
• High-quality units made for Frutty in Italy
• Replacement parts are available
• Two casters allow for easy wheel-barrow type movement
• Emergency stop button
• CE standardized