Water Chiller cooling unit CHILLY 35 LT 230V 50Hz
The cooling unit Chilly M-LT (Low Temperature) has a compact and space-saving design and is easy to assemble. The units are equipped with a hermetically closed motor compressor and a cooling water circuit containing a water tank and centrifugal pump. This new generation of Chilly M-LT units is equipped with an elegant and solid stainless steel housing and with a highly efficient micro-channel condenser that ensures optimal heat-transfer.
The Chilly M-LT series is conceived for low water temperature ranges, from -10°C up to +15°C. They are perfectly adapted for low-cooling applications in beer (conditioning, Lagers), for wine stabilization and for cooling before carbonation.
Thanks to their attractive price and minimal installation requirements the Chilly M-LT units are the optimal solution for small wineries, breweries or distilleries that require only cooling for their production.
– Cooling of must / wine / beer and other liquids such as cider, mead, carbonated soft-drinks, jam etc. during the fermentation process and for storage
– Pre-cooling of must or wine for pre-clearing
– Fermentation interruption and tartaric stabilization of wines
– Beer cooling for crash-cooling wort, maturation, conditioning, cooling the Brite Beer Tank (BBT) etc.
– Cooling and stabilization of distillates
– Room temperating of halls and storage rooms – only possible with additional fan coils
-Equipped with a hermetically closed motor compressor and a cooling water circuit containing a water tank and centrifugal pump·
-Integrated level switch and integrated by-pass for the pump
-fill level indicator
-high efficient micro-channel condenser that ensures optimal heat-transfer
-all parts in the unit are insulated
-easy filling of the water tank from outside the unit·
-Housing mainly made of ELO galvanized and coated steel·
-Refrigerant R407C ·
-Chiller IP44 minimum·
-Inlet/outlet connection both supplied in standard: ball-valve ¾“ male thread and 13 mm tube-fitting for flexible tubes
Cooling capacity: kW 3,1
Electrical supply: 230 V / 1 Ph / 50 Hz
Noise level: Db(A) 67
Tank volume: 26 l
Type of pump: Speck
Dimensions: 760 x 740 x 530 mm
Weight: 83 kg