Automatic Pasteurization frutty with electric heating and pipe in pipe heat exchanger for a gentle product treatment and reliable pasteurization at the preset filling temperature for fresh, cloudy and clear fruit juice, vegetable juice, cider, vinegar and wine.
Juice that has been pasteurized correctly can be kept for many months without any great loss in quality.
The temperature (usually apporx. 80°C) determine the deactivation level of micro organisms/enzymes to preserve the juice for a longer shelf life.
• Automatic regulation of the juice temperature
• With rubber impeller pump in stainless steel
• VERY LOW energy consumption
• VERY LOW temperature difference between product and heating water circuit
• Electric boiler with automatic temperature regulation
• Display for juice and water temperature
• Pipe in pipe heat exchanger AISI304
• High efficiency due to the counterflow principle.
• Ready to plug
• Suitable for filtered and cloudy liquids
• Installed on a strong frame made from powder coated stainless steel
Mod. frutty 250el automatic
Length/Width/Height 120 x 80 x 160 cm
Capacity 250/300l á 80°C
Heat exchanger surface 1,3 m²
Exchanger KOAX in AISI304
Heating: Electric boiler
Electric connection 400V 50-60Hz 3phase
Consumption 24 kW
Juice in DIN 25
Juice out DIN 20