Pasteurization system with electric heating and pipe in pipe heat exchanger for a gentle product treatment and reliable pasteurization at the preset filling temperature for fresh, cloudy and clear fruit juice, vegetable juice, cider, vinegar and wine.
Juice that has been pasteurized correctly can be kept for many months without any great loss in quality.
The temperature (usually approx. 80°C) determines the deactivation level of microorganisms/enzymes to preserve the juice for a longer shelf life.
• VERY LOW energy consumption
• VERY LOW temperature difference between product and heating water circuit
• Electric boiler with automatic temperature regulation
• Manual regulation of the juice temperature
• Digital thermometer for the juice temperature – signal it the temperature climbs or falls too much
• Pipe in pipe heat exchanger AISI304
• High efficiency due to the counter flow principle
• Ready to plug
• Suitable for filtered and cloudy liquids
• Installed on a strong frame made from stainless steel
Mod. frutty 100 el manual
Length/Width/Height 80 x 80 x 140 cm
Capacity 100l á 80°C
Exchanger pipe in pipe AISI304
Heating electric boiler
Capacity max. 9kW
Electric connection 400V 50 or 60Hz 3 phase (on request 230V 3phase).
Juice connection IN 3/4" m and OUT Ø20mm barbed fitting