The cooling units of the Chilly-Standard series have a compact design. They are space-saving and easy to assemble. The Chilly in standard version can work at water outlet temperatures from +10°C to +25°C.
Thanks to their attractive price and minimal installation requirements the Chilly series is the optimal solution for small wineries and cideries that need only cooling for their production. The units are suitable for various cooling applications in drinks production.
- Cooling of must, wine, beer and other liquids during the fermentation process and for storage
- Pre-cooling of must or wine for pre-clearing
- Different cooling applications for production of fruit juice, cider, honey, marmelade, etc.
- Room temperating of halls and storage rooms - only possible with additional fan coils
- Equipped with a hermetically closed motor compressor and a cooling water circuit containing a water tank and centrifugal pump·
- Integrated by-pass for the pump·
- Water tank drainage through a transparent pipe for water level display·
- Easy filling of the water tank from outside the unit·
- Coiled tube evaporator made of stainless steel
- Housing mainly made of ELO galvanized and coated steel·
- Refrigerant R407C ·
- Chiller IP44 minimum·
- Inlet/outlet connection both supplied in standard: ball-valve ¾“ male thread and 13 mm tube-fitting for flexible tubes
Cooling capacity: kW 4,5
Electrical supply: 230 V / 1 Ph / 50 Hz
Noise level: Db(A) 70
Tank volume: 30 l
Type of pump: Speck
Dimensions: 770 x 620 x 480 mm
Weight: 92 kg